Dentist Review Saigon Vietnam

 

I went to Cam Tu Dental Clinic for a teeth cleaning. It cost me 400k which is about 17usd. All the facilities were very clean and modern. They have a Facebook page and website so you can make an appointment online which is very convenient. I found out about Cam Tu Dental through a simple google search. They have very good reviews and reasonable prices so I thought I'd give it a try. There are 3 branches: District 1, Go Vap and District 12. I went to the District 1 branch 4B Tran Hung Dao. Their office is very easy to find. Its on the corner of Yersin st and Tran Hung Dao, right across from a korean bread shop called Tous Les Jours. The receptionist spoke very good English and so did my dentist. They have a full range of services including teeth cleaning & polishing, tooth extraction, teeth whitening, filling, root canal, porcelain crown, Dentures...etc. I made an appointment for 2pm. I was a little late because of traffic but it ended up being ok. The receptionist greeted me when I walked in. We discussed the appointment I also mentioned that I have a small wire glued to the back of my teeth from when I had braces. She assured me that it was no problem and the dentist can clean around it. The teeth cleaning was very quick it took about 40mins. First the dentist examined my teeth and gums for cavities. Luckily I had no cavities! So he continued with the manual scaler. I guess my teeth weren't that bad because he didn't have to use the ultrasonic scaler(basically an electronic water pic for removing large plaque deposits). Next my teeth were polished and flossed. The entire procedure was quick and painless. The dentist was very attentive and precise. Also there were lots of spit breaks and rinsing. After the cleaning the nurse showed my teeth in the mirror and everything looked and felt great. I am thrilled with the procedure and service at Cam Tu Dental. I would highly recommend them to my friends or family passing through Saigon, Vietnam. Thanks for reading!




Comments

  1. Good post. You might want to space out your text to make it more readable. Add some more photos between paragraphs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts